The Charles Sturt University is offering prestigious scholarships for both domestic and international research candidates. Scholarships are awarded to postgraduate researchers from overseas with exceptional promise on the basis of academic merit and research potential.
The Charles Sturt University is an Australian multi-campus public university located in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, and the Australian Capital Territory.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing HDR program programme.
- Stipend Full-Time: $27,082 per annum, payable in fortnightly instalments to a nominated Australian bank account.
- Tuition Fees: AGRTP-International scholarship candidates are exempt from fees for a period equivalent to three years (six sessions) for PhD/Research Doctorate OR two years (four sessions) for Research Masters at the full-time study.
- Operating Funds: Scholarship recipients are allocated an allowance per session of enrollment to assist with the reimbursement of costs associated with the candidate’s research.
- Relocation Allowance: Scholarship recipients may be eligible to receive a relocation allowance for the cost of relocating themselves, their spouse, and dependants to a CSU campus, to a maximum of AUD $5,000.
- Health insurance: All International students studying in Australia are required to purchase and maintain Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). An AGRTP-International covers the cost of a standard OSHC policy for the candidate and their dependents for three (3) years (full-time equivalent).