The University of Southern Queensland is inviting applications for International PhD Stipend Scholarships. The scholarship provides a stipend (living allowance), normally valued at $30,000 per annum.
The University of Southern Queensland is a medium-sized, regional university based in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia, with three university campuses at Toowoomba, Springfield and Ipswich.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The International PhD Stipend Scholarship provides a stipend (living allowance), normally valued at $30,000 per annum. Scholarship payments are tax-free. The maximum period of the award is three years. Periods of study already undertaken towards the program will be deducted from the period of tenure.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible applicants must:
- Have completed a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours, or equivalent level;
- Be eligible to be enrolled full-time on-campus in the PhD program at USQ;
- Must have applied for enrolment, or currently enrolled in the PhD at USQ;
- Be an international student, not an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident;
- Not have previously held an Australian Government funded higher degree by research scholarship;
- Not be a sponsored student receiving similar funding from their Government, or other organizations;
- Commence the program in 2018.